Sunday, November 14, 2010

Bike Jersey design


On October 16, 2010 I participated in the BORP (Bay Area Outreach & Recreation Program) Revolution. The REV is an organized bike ride in Somona County and is the main fundraiser for this Berkeley non-profit. BORP executive director Kaia Burkett asked me to design this year's bike jersey. I was hesitant at first not having done a bike jersey before but took on the challenge. I was pretty happy with the way they turned out. I ended up also designing the accompanying t-shirts that went to all participants and volunteers. (bike jerseys were awarded to riders raising $750 or more) In addition to designing the jersey & t-shirt I rode the 50-mile course and raised over $2500 for BORP.

Click here to find out more about BORP.



No comments:

Post a Comment